To tell the truth ,I never thought that I was capable of this award…but this confidence from my readers have definitely have boosted my confidence.
I would firstly express my sincere thanks to Roxy…for believing in me and presenting me with this award. She is a wonderful writer and has a marvellous blog.Do check it out.
11 Facts about me:
- No one knows about my blog except my younger sister.
- I cannot handle fame
- I don’t like people who talk behind my back, I am strong enough to handle criticism.
- My impossible dream is to win the Nobel Prize and to use the money to fund an space program.
- I dream of travelling the whole world.
- I believe in true love.
- I talk to the stars and the Moon.
- I have never cried in front of others(except mom,dad and my sis)
- I have a huge love for books and have decided that my home shall have a library.
- I love nature
- I can hide my emotions very well.
Here are the answers to the questions asked by her. So excited to answer them-
1. Why Blogging? How did you land up here?
my first post was titled ”Why Blogging?”..and the answer is that i was inspired by Dr Watson …in hopes that I shall find my Sherlock someday…until then its my blog!
2. What is the brightest and darkest moments of your life?
The thing is I go deep in every event of my life so much that when i pass it out then the emotion empties me …so much so that it just remains an event ,an history. So i really don’t really have any moments …because I have forgotten them.
3. What is the one weakness you have, you are unable to remove from your life?
I believe everyone very fast…and that allows them to take advantage of me…but once they betray me that’s the end of the relationship…it becomes hollow.
4. What are your dreams for next five year?
i want to complete my B.tech course in first class…and become a successful engineer and later on an astrophysicist.
5. Who has been the most influential blogger you follow and why?
Its Devika. She is my inspiration and if she is reading this then i would really like to thank her….she seems like my soulmate.
6. Are you religious and/or superstitious? What are your beliefs?
No I am not superstitious…I just belive that there is an higher power and sometimes destiny plays tricks!
7. What is your favorite sport? If no sports, what do you like as your favorite hobby?
i love playing chess and badminton…and hobbies are reading,writing,painting ,listening to music and doing mathematics.
8. What is the importance of education as per you?
Education helps us realize how much unknown remains and all the things out there left for us to explore.
9. What is love according to you? Is there anything like eternal love?
yes ,i believe in true love…and my family is the living proof that love exits and it makes thee world a better place.
10. how is your relationship with your family and friends?
I have a very close and emotionally strong relation with my family…and have just good and cordial relation with friends…
I keep my heart strongly guarded and don’t allow anyone to come close to it.
With this, I would like the nominees to answer any 5 questions that I have answered in this post.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
2. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.