I know its been quite sometime since a wrote a new post…But the reason is that I have just started college and have to learn to manage everything by myself…so i have to try and manage to find time to blog. Well now is the time to respond to the nominations….
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
4) Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Firstly I would like to thank Akansha for nominating me for this award…it feels really good to know that I have been spreading sunshine and happiness all around…Readers please check out her blog …its an an amazing place.
Now Akansha’s question was,
What can you teach the world which will change there perception about human race and universe towards good?
I would like to teach people the ability to place themselves in others shoes so that they are able to see life from others eyes and experience happiness,sadness and all the other myriad emotions that they have experienced. If we are able to do this then there will be love and compassion and this in turn will help the world into a better place.
- Upen Reddy